VISION - Our Vision is to be the rural field installation leader for communications and technology products in Canada.
MISSION - We can support services to rural areas 365 days per year. We have a team of certified, trained, career oriented employees, complemented by real-time quality control. Our processes enable operational agility, combined with professional discipline.
CORE VALUES - We treat our customers, employees and partners with fairness, respect and integrity. We meet and exceed above-average health and safety standards in everything that we do. We take pride in our family oriented corporate culture, which dynamically adapts as needed, to delight and exceed our customers and employees expectations.
The Installation Group is a Well Established, Leading Telecommunications Service Provider
• Robert Lefebvre CEO has been a partner of Bell since 1996. TIG was formed in 2005 and signed it's first contract in 2009 and has renewed every three years to date.
• The strength of Bell’s partnership with TIG is based on TIG’s consistency, quality, and versatility in their level of service.
• TIG has strong policies in place to ensure quality control.
• TIG has a proven track record of going the extra mile. We handle VIPs with excellency, pick up work with no argument, and make allowances and exceptions when extreme circumstances arise. We do what is necessary to get the job done. We meet our deadlines.
Highly Experienced Management Team With Strong Operational History
• The TIG management team is highly experienced in the business and maintains strong long-term relationships throughout the Company’s stakeholder network.
• Management continue to develop key management tools and mechanisms deployed by its highly engaged workforce to optimize operations.
Strategically Located with Well Established Relationships With Industry Stakeholders
• TIG’s technician base is strategically distributed throughout key Bell territories: Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Quebec.
• TIG covers a large amount of rural territory and has technicians strategically placed to facilitate capacity planning to deliver service and installation.
• We service and install, Satellite, Wireless Point to Point internet and Security/automation system.
• Our operations run 7 days a week, 365 days a year including holidays.
• Warehouse format strategy is "just in time inventory" keeping levels lower and managing multiple remote locations (technicians inventory).
• Our workload, inventory, Quality control is monitored in real-time using the company's innovative custom software which delivers KPI.
• Scheduling strategies allow us to offer AM/PM/EV and accept sameday work.
• Our IT developers are one step ahead adapting and coding changes to ensure TIG is meeting or exceeding expected targets.
• All technicians are certified and motivated to learn new Bell products.
• Health and Safety is always a focus and very disciplined across the company.